Danny’s Great Bear Automotive has been family owned and operated for over 40 years and we plan on servicing our many loyal customers for years to come. We believe that our commitment to treating all of our clients and vendors fairly and honestly has been the key to becoming, and maintaining our position as, a leader in the Automotive Industry in South Florida.
The Great Bear Advantage
Over the years, our experience within the automotive industry lead us to create what we believe to be a superior automotive customer experience. Here are some of the customer advantages:
- Because our employees are salaried instead of commissioned, our staff can focus on saving our clients time and money by suggesting and utilizing the most cost effective techniques rather than trying to sell you something you don’t need in order to earn a large commission.
- Our shop encourages our customers to visually inspect the condition of their vehicle with the technician before and after any work is performed in order to keep the communication level at best.
- Our technicians are provided with the most current tools and technology and are ASE Trained & Certified (Automotive Service Exellence Certification) on all makes and models both Foriegn or Domestic.
- We maintain a clean, safe and environmentally friendly environment for the benefit of our clients, our staff and our community!
- We are committed to promoting and operating using fair and honest business practices in order to create the highest quality experience for our customer!
10 reviews | Write a review
Family owned & operated 40 yrs. All makes & models foreign & domestic. All techs ASE trained & certified. Fleet & Personal Service & Repair. (954) 654-7917.
- on CitySearch
I already had a mechanic in Weston, but tried this place because of location to where I had car trouble. I was really surprised. While they don't seem to have a main desk person (they seem to come in when necessary) they gave great prices, were timely, educated, and had great service. I was very happy with my service, and have already gone back for a second item I'd been putting off. I think they may be my new mechanic shop!